New & Legacy Website Status Update
Dear Valued Partners,
On behalf of Essco, we would like to apologize for the recent issues with our legacy website. Our intent has been to phase out this website once all your requested functionality is available on the new website. However, due to unexpected technical challenges, our legacy website went down last week. We understand that this might have caused you inconvenience, and we assure you that we are doing everything possible to correct this situation.
In the interim, based on feedback from our customers regarding our new website, these are the top five improvements we are currently addressing. We anticipate these updates will be implemented on our new website by the end of next week:
- Ability to print Invoices
- Display Open Invoices 30/60/90 days
- Ability to search backorders by Part #; Order #; or PO #
- Visibility to frequently ordered items
- Include equipment section to allow you to focus on finished good search
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please continue to pass along your input so we can provide you with a website that exceeds all your needs.
Sincerely Essco Management Team